Goal : Weekend long run
- Yesterday, I made a few mistakes including sleeping late last evening and lesser than usual water intake.
- In the morning, as a result , I woke not feeling rested. Also, the advice of gradually and carefully upping the weekly mileage increase played in the back of my mind.
- I decided to go and run despite not being the best of physical state and mood.
- Easy distance and slow speed, with no need to strain.
- The breath through the run was good, never experienced shortness of breath.
- There was a pain in the right knee during the run. After the run there was no pain.
- The heel and the ankle hurt during the run. Overall, my legs hurt and felt heavier.
- No stretches
- the energy levels were only moderately high through the day.
I’ve decided to skip tomorrow’s run and just rest without any other training. Hopefully, I’ll feel better after the rest.